Hey everyone! Today, I will be sharing a quick post dedicated to a great burger recipe for a weekend BBQ session. I like to play around with different ideas when it comes to burgers and sandwiches. It’s so easy to customize and make them unique every time.
Here is the burger recipe that I have been meaning to make again but haven’t in a long time. It’s very good though, I promise.
- minced fresh chives, about a handful
- 1 egg
- handful fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak spice
- 1/2 fresh onion, blended in food processor
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- squeeze fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- black pepper
- 6-8 slices of Applewood smoked bacon
- 6 slices Havarti jalapeno cheese
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 5 pickles (the kind that are in brine), sliced
- unsalted butter, melted
- 4 buns of choice, I like Brioche
- Shredded lettuce, if you like (I don’t like lettuce on my burgers, so I never add it)
Directions for the patty:
Throw all the ingredients for the patty together and squish to combine. Try not to over mix, but do make sure everything is well mixed. Then grill on your BBQ until desired doneness.
Directions for the sauce:
Simply mix all ingredients for the sauce together and set aside.
Directions for Toppings:
Cook your bacon in a pan. Once cooked, let it drain on a paper towel. Slices your buns.
Take your buns, coat with sauce, throw your patty on, brush some butter on that patty, follow by your toppings. There it is! All done. Enjoy!